Welcome to Korean Church of Brussels! 브뤼셀 한인교회

루마니아 김명수 선교사님 선교편지
박희선07-04 04:40 | HIT : 146 | VOTE : 30
Dear Pastor, brother and sister of Korea Brussels Church,

I am sanding you our YFC Romania prayer news from June 2017. This month for our 20 years of YFC in Romania, we mad new logo and prayer news.
I am in Romania as Missionary since 25 years from 1992. All this past year I could say that God’s blessings was so great. I learned a lot how to serve God, sharing the Gospel and helping peoples.  

My Personal Prayers request :
- July 5 to 9, camp for kids and teenagers for a young church.
- July 10 to 14, camp for families who have disable children.
- July 15 to 31, renovation of YFC Romania Office and starting renovation of Mosaic Center
- August 1-20, preparation and organizing evangelical activities and music festival with Celebration of 20 years of YFC Romania. You could get more information on www.youthmusicfest.ro  

On the PDF Files, you will see a picture with me and a girl. She is the new National Director of YFC Belgium. She started this year 2017. I am trying to help her as missionary. Please pray for her too. Her name is Esther Braive. Thank you.

May be next year you could think about to send a team in Romania. I know the cost for the fly is quite a lot. I just wanted to ask yo if there are any possibilities. Thank you a lot.
Thank you a lot for your prayers and support. Wish you all a blessing and happy day with Jesus.

Myung Soo

추천하기   목록보기

Copyright 1999-2018 Zeroboard / skin by GGAMBO